Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Our Firepower has been installed and is running normally on version 6.7. Cisco's smart DNS and URL often have problems-the host Cisco-DNS-Intelligence Feed cannot be determined to download files from the error message list and what causes this situat...

Hi,I've been trying to direct the output of the "show tech" command to a file on FTP server. The FTP server has been properly setup. However, I keep getting repeated errors. Could someone please help me with the correct syntax of the command? Also I ...

ajay_dand by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Has anyone attempted to use a Firepower NGFW to stop duplicate UDP packets from continuing to propagate through a network? I have voice streams which are UDP based that are being purposely replicated/copied in a mobile radio network and based on how ...

Is it possible to pull a list of objects that are actively being used in an ACL (with hit counts)? The only mechanism I've found is the "find usage" icon beside the object. This obviously is a tedious process through the GUI with a large number of ob...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. Could someone help me with this running-config. I would like to do port-forwarding with my AS5506W. My private server is on 10.10.30.2. Find below my running-config on ASA. I have done all that is the running-config but it is still n...

Diogene by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have an ASA 5525 and I want the updates made to my servers, services to be carried out, but I get this error Inbound TCP connection denied from x.x.x.x / 443 to x.x.x.x / xxxx flags RST on interface outsideTry to create the access list ru...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card