cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FPR2110-NGFW-K9 going to block traffic

Ataur Rahaman
Level 1
Level 1

I am using "FPR2110-NGFW-K9" this firepower in my network. It was working very well but, in a day, it stopped working, that's mean it was not pass traffic throughout it. My core router is mikrotik where all IP is assigned. My network topology is:
mikrotik router>>FPR>>Layer2 manageable cisco switch>>> Cisco access switch 
Please see the attachment where I got error from FMC.

three error notification.jpg

error deployment failed.jpg

5 Replies 5

Make tracroute from cisco SW toward and IP in mikro and check where traffic stop

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what is the Firepower IP ? Does the FMC in the same network where FTD ?

Looks like the FMC not able to reach the FTD ? please connect to FTD CLI and check all ok and device still available to reach for pings ?

Does users have internet access - what is the outcome pinging from Firepower to google ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Firepower IP: 192.168.0.108 and FMC IP: 192.168.0.107
I can get ping each other from both device. when firepower connected with core switch and core switch connected with core router then i get ping google.com from Firepower ssh console

AtaurRahaman_0-1701361164838.png

what is the issue here ?

is this a LAB or real environment ?

I can get ping each other from both device. when firepower connected with core switch and core switch connected with core router then i get ping google.com from Firepower ssh console

this statement not clear to us "when"  ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

From fmc 

Device management interface 

Can you share this for fpr.

MHM

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: