cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FPR3110 view objects and object groups from the command line

lcaruso
Level 6
Level 6

I need a way to list out in a text buffer all of the objects and object groups v7.3.1 from FPR3110 command line. So far, show run all and show run object and show run object-group do not display user built objects. Hopefully there is a way to do that and I missed it. Having to page through the GUI is far too time consuming and the GUI design here seems lacking. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you export the ACP from the Access Policy top level menu, it will create a PDF with the full definitions of any referenced objects included.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

show run object and show run object-group should show user defined objects.  If they do not you could try show run all object and show run all object-group.

Alternatively you could use API to get the defined objects.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Command level there is Limited option, either you can try API

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

lcaruso
Level 6
Level 6

Thanks kindly for taking time to respond. I need to get better at the REST API stuff now...

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you export the ACP from the Access Policy top level menu, it will create a PDF with the full definitions of any referenced objects included.

wzahoor123
Level 1
Level 1

in FMC change ACP view to "Try New UI Layout"Edit required rule you need to copy data of. expand required Object. Select objects (source/destination/ports) by dragging mouse and copy them.

HTH!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card