Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently, I had a lab that needed configuration for the internal and external network environments with ASA firewall devices and certain ACLs. It's kind of confusing about the setting with the ASA firewall. yet master it at all; hopefully someone cou...

Configuration.png
_Zy._ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, DMZ Web server can open External Web Server (www.externalone.com), but Admin PC can not open DMZ Web Server (www.theccnas.com) also Net Admin can not open DMZ Web Server. I think routing is working maybe it is something with ACLCORP-ASA 5505.

Kuladbr by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I'm planning to upgrade FTD version from 6.3 to 6.4. Also, My FTDs is running in HA. As I have checked from the document Upgrading an FTD HA pair on Firepower appliances.After the first FTD was successfully upgraded, Will the upgrade of sec...

jumperdub by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, after a hard reset i try to restore the firepower 1010 from a backup. When the firewall restart i cant deply nothing because i receive this error : Some changes require that inspection engines be restarted, which will result in momentary traf...

1.png 2.png 3.png
iameo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I just installed FMCv 6.7 and started a 90 days trial license.FMCv was downloaded from:https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286259687/type/286271056/release/6.7.0I wanted to simulate having a pair of NGIPS in HA so I installed two instan...

JCHY by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ERROR: unable to connect to port 8305 (IPV4): Operation now in progressINFO: No IPv4 connection to (FMC_IP)INFO: Initiate IPV4 type connectionWARNING: Unable to connect to peer (FMC_IP)INFO: reconnect to peer (FMC_IP) Anyone seen this?Keep getting er...

Knassi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i am trying to find out why i am unable to get on a website. I do not see any blocks in the FMC, i don't even see any traffic related to that IP. But when i try to ping it, i see the ICMP traffic in the FMC. Has anyone seen this kind of problem?

Knassi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes