Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I get a trial version of cisco ACS 5.4

Hi guys:

I  would like to obtain a trial version of the ACS 5.4 for educational  purposes (certification LAB). I know that it is possible to download the  ISO file from www.cisco.com,  but when a try to download the file with my cisco CCO a get a message  asking me for "Additional Entitlement Required". Do you know how can I  get this software?

PD:  I was able to download a trial license of this software (the *.lic  file), but I want to install the ACS into a VMWARE server and play with  it. I need the ISO file.

Thank you so much for your help

Regards.

Martin

CCNA-CCNP-CCDA 

Certified Engineer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco offers limited trial copies of only some of its products. Those are linked from here:

http://www.cisco.com/go/nmsevals

Generally speaking, if it's not listed there, it's not available in trial version. It's generally not Cisco policy to offer all software in trial versions for educational and lab use.

If you're working with a Cisco account manager or partner, you may be able to get an exception on a case-by-case basis.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco offers limited trial copies of only some of its products. Those are linked from here:

http://www.cisco.com/go/nmsevals

Generally speaking, if it's not listed there, it's not available in trial version. It's generally not Cisco policy to offer all software in trial versions for educational and lab use.

If you're working with a Cisco account manager or partner, you may be able to get an exception on a case-by-case basis.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card