Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey,in the LAN have a Mail Server ! No Mails come's from the Internet ! What is wrong ?object network srv-ex host 10.104.1.9object service mail-serv service tcp source eq smtp destination eq smtpnat (inside,outside) source static any any destination ...

Dear All,I have an ASA 5505 behind my internet router. i have got only one public ip configured on the router outside interface.192.168.20.0/24 subnet is configured between ASA and router and inside network is 192.168.10.0/24 (Please refer the attach...

Hi, I am troubleshooting an issue where we see intermittant packet loss within our infrastructure.  The setuip looks like this.webserver = vlan120webcache = vlan120vlan120 is a dmz with fwsm as Layer3 gatewayfwsm svi is on vlan 119ace module is front...

I have the following configuration in my ASA 5505 and I'm having problems connecting with other players on my XBox (moderate NAT).I think my problem is that I need to forward ports tcp:3074, udp:3074, and udp:88 to my xbox which is at 192.168.2.50 (v...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card