cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to change FMC current Time

jperez netics
Level 1
Level 1

i currently have a problem with FMC time, every winter, the time zone in my country changes +-1 hour for several months, but in my FMC, the logs are showing with +1hr of my current time

checking this, i notice that my preferences point to the correct time zone but under system-configuration-time it shows +1 hr

time zone fmc.png

this setting bring me a problem when i try to find any log based on time, or scheduling task always execute one hour before.

is there any way to adjust the system current time to match my user preferences current time?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The times you highlighted should match. This may be a bug in the GUI display as the FMC itself runs on UTC/GMT and the GUI should reflect the current user's preferred timezone consistently.

What version are you running?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what version of FMC : Look at the noted  of schdule task : (About Task Scheduling)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/60/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v60/Scheduling_Tasks.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

i currently have my own FMC at 7.2.0 and also, i have a customer with the 6.6.5 version

the task scheduling document is not related with mi concern about the time zone

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The times you highlighted should match. This may be a bug in the GUI display as the FMC itself runs on UTC/GMT and the GUI should reflect the current user's preferred timezone consistently.

What version are you running?

i currently have my own FMC at 7.2.0, and also have a customer with the 6.6.5 version and the same behavior

it looks like a time zone mismatch between some internal DB because the behavior also happens with another zones like America/Caracas, but not with all of them, apparently this behavior happens in countries with winter/summer time zone changes, is there any way to confirm that?

Hello, I am having the same problem.

Did you manage to resolve the time difference?

Greetings,

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card