Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to download and install an image from ios asa firewall for asa5510

Estou estudando para certificações Cisco e comprei alguns dispositivos pré-proprietários para ajudar nos meus estudos.
Um deles é o firewall asa 5510 e eu tentei restaurar as configurações de fábrica e acabei excluindo seus arquivos
de inicialização agora eu não posso mais começar a caixa fairewall.
Estou tentando encontrar uma imagem para colocar em flash, mas não consigo encontrar uma imagem no site da Cisco.
Alguém pode me ajudar?
quando meu firewall liga eu recebo esta mensagem de erro abaixo, então eu estou tentando colocar uma nova imagem dentro da caixa para tentar resolver o problema.

# Failsafe booting engajado.
# O arquivo de configuração padrão contém 1 entrada.

# Procurando / para obter imagens para inicializar.

# Erro 28: Item selecionado não cabe na memória

# incapaz de inicializar uma imagem

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try issue >boot (if still fail)

Download the image from cisco site and use the below guide to uploading the image to ASA :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa910/configuration/general/asa-910-general-config/admin-swconfig.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try issue >boot (if still fail)

Download the image from cisco site and use the below guide to uploading the image to ASA :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa910/configuration/general/asa-910-general-config/admin-swconfig.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Dear BB, Thank you very much for your kindness and very quick to get back to me with a solution.
I'm trying to apply it and I'm studying the solution because I'm new with this equipment.
Your answer was very helpful.
I couldn't download the image from the cisco website but I found an ftp on the internet that contained this image asa964-3-smp-k8.bin and I'm trying to use it. thanks.
I'll contact you if I can't. Hugs

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card