Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find the date of Firmware install on a Cisco FPR2140-ASA-K9

Hello Team,

I am working on a spreadsheet that lists the current firmware running on our devices, including the date it was installed. Is there a way to find the date of firmware installation on the Cisco FPR2140-ASA-K9 ?

I used the sh version command but I only see the current firmware and software installed.

watsonjames796gmailcom_0-1694186728023.png

Thanks in advance!

-James Watson

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You look at the file uploaded  on the device (that may not be true that it was upgraded same day)

Generally most of the business have change conrol where the Software was upgraded. (my guess was uptime of the device) - not the cluster.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

johnlloyd_13
Level 9
Level 9

hi,

you can only guess/estimate using the 'show version' output.

in a large organization, they should have an IT change ticket system in place. if you have one, then you could back track from there.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You look at the file uploaded  on the device (that may not be true that it was upgraded same day)

Generally most of the business have change conrol where the Software was upgraded. (my guess was uptime of the device) - not the cluster.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

johnlloyd_13
Level 9
Level 9

hi,

you can only guess/estimate using the 'show version' output.

in a large organization, they should have an IT change ticket system in place. if you have one, then you could back track from there.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card