Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco FMC & WinSCP

I have connected WinSCP in a previous version of firepower.  The version 6.6.1 I am trying to connnect to using WinSCP says i'm authenticating but it won't connect. Is anyone using WinSCP anymore or is there something better that can be used???

Hi, I am trying to limit all of my DNS queries from my inside network to only go to certain DNS Servers on the internet and deny any other DNS request.  So in the ASDM I crated 2 network objects and created a network group with the 2 DNS servers I wa...

Hi Guys I am running into some issues activating a VPN on my cisco asa 5508, when trying to add the below command: "crypto ikev2 enable outside" I get the following errors: ERROR: Failed to open "udp/localized/2/500"ERROR: Error opening IKE port 500 ...

cknox1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FMC SSL inspection

HiIf we were doing  SSL inspection using Decrypt-Re-Sign,  in the logs would i see the FTD's  IP address connecting to external sites and not the users IP address as I see now.?Also I read theres an hit on the CPU when doing SSL inspection is this ve...

Resolved! Ping through ASA

i have a problem as i permitted PING by the following commands:icmp permit any echo admin-outsideicmp permit any echo-reply admin-outsideicmp permit any echo admin-insideicmp permit any echo-reply admin-insidei can ping from outside (PC) to the insid...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card