Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

integrate cisco firepower management center and ASA5516-x

Hi There,

i have cisco 5516-x with FP module and FPMC installed on VM (6.0.1). i have added license and enabled them for device. also i have added service policy rules in ASA 5516 with enabling firepower inspection. but still i am not able to do URL filtering or any malware filtering. i have tried may methods to do this. still not luck. can some one helps me to configure this from beginning or is there any clear guide which explain initial installation of firepower integration. 

thank you in advance

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB
18 Replies 18

Hi Marvin,

thanks for check point. i have already enabled loggin. after lots of research i have found, network discovery is working properly, application filtering working properly, static URL filtering working properly but not URL categories. even tho all the categories are update. also connection events not showing any record. i have configured maximum loggin limits also. i can see application categories and other indications on summery. but any of them not showing any events on connection events.  

thank you

Good luck
KB

You're welcome. 

Can you share screenshot of the details of the access control policy rule that is trying and failing to use categories? A capture of at least the basic rule tab and the logging tab (and any others that you have customized). 

Hi Marvin,

please find attached ACL screen capture. 1st rule is the one i made to do URL filtering. 2 and 3rd rules working properly. two issues are, 

1. URL category filtering not working

2. no connection events seen in that tab.

thank you

Good luck
KB

Hope this issues were at 6.0.x versions. we have upgraded system to 6.2.x and its working fine now.

Good luck
KB
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card