cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NGFW 2130 VPN client / site-to-site Status in FMC ?

Eddie in.Mass
Level 1
Level 1

Good day all

we have a HA pair of 2130 to replace 5525-X units....

the 2130's are of course native-imaged in FTD (6.6.0) ...and tied-in to a new FMC installation (6.6.0) 

my question is : Where / How can i see VPN Client Status (anyconnect user) or Site-to-Site VPN status (off-site HA/DR and branch locations)

in ASDM world, i could see status , logout, get details, etc....but not finding the 'where' in FMC 6.6 

Devices -> VPN (site-to-site or Remote Access ) is all for Setup/config but not Active Sessions.

am i missing someplace obvious for this ?

thanks !

Ed 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For remote access VPN users, try Analysis > Users > Active Sessions and search on "VPN Authentication". That will give you a table to view. You can create a report based on this search if you like, but it is limited to 100 users in the reporting.

For readers who use CDO, this reporting is built into the dashboard.

For site-site VPNs you need to look under the Health monitor: System> Health > Events > VPN Status.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/621/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v621/firepower_threat_defense_vpn_monitoring.pdf

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For remote access VPN users, try Analysis > Users > Active Sessions and search on "VPN Authentication". That will give you a table to view. You can create a report based on this search if you like, but it is limited to 100 users in the reporting.

For readers who use CDO, this reporting is built into the dashboard.

For site-site VPNs you need to look under the Health monitor: System> Health > Events > VPN Status.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/621/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v621/firepower_threat_defense_vpn_monitoring.pdf

thanks very much Marvin....that info worked like a champ.... decidely different than ASDM...but it IS the info nonetheless.  #thumbsUp

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card