cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
venkat_g
Level 1
Level 1

Network Provisioning request service

This article is about how customer relationship can be improved with Network engineer when requesting a network service.

As a network engineer, we can configure devices and deploy as per customer requirements. But, half of the time customers do not know what they are requesting for and network engineers/network BAs should walk trough to collect information and its a time consuming matter. If there is service that customer/stakeholder can submit a request with parameters they need or a network engineer can submit and an automated script generated. This script could be any device configuration based on selection and it can be now directly applied on device.

Using python and I am trying to create and internal/external application which stakeholders/Network engineers can fill the form and submit a request and a complete configuration script is generated through it.

My Github project details are below and this under development and I am open for any suggestions/Ideas for advancing it.

https://github.com/venkatn7/Network-provisioning-request-service

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: