cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which Features/Capabilities do you want to see in Nexus Dashboard?

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have any features/improvement suggestions, let us know below.

3 Replies 3

bunjiega
Level 1
Level 1

For NDFC, I ran into a couple cases this week where I think 2 features/improvements could be made:

1 - An easier ability to put an ACL on a SVI/Network - maybe a field under the network where you type or reference the ACL, this way wherever you apply the network the ACL goes with it.

2 - The ability to specify a route-map when creating a service node peering. There are a couple built-in that you control with a checkbox on whether to allow host-routes, but would be nice to have a field to specify a custom route-map for when you need something other than the 2 main built-in options.

Doing either of the above with FlexConfig is very difficult, esp. when NDFC is using the config profiles.

Thanks!

Helena Cornic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

For Nexus Dashboard Insights, I think it is would be interesting to have:

- Correlation with the Faults that are displayed in ACI.

- Support for ESG (there is a lot of anomalies raised due to the lack of ESG support..)

- Interface inventory at the fabric level, so we don't need to go leaf by leaf to see the interface details

Petar Rusev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Robert,

I would really appreciate if there is a possibility to do bare-metal installation on general-purpose M5 or later UCS server. I am targeting a PoC box for customer demo, for example, not a full scale ND node.

There are still features requiring physical node. Maybe this request will be obsolete when we can do everything with VMs.