Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

NSO Developer Hub

NSO Developer Hub Blogs

Nabsch
0 Comments
I saw recently a new post written by Roque that provide example on how to use Commit Params using Python API. So I decided to post the same thing in JAVA. It’s similar to what Roque wrote but in Java. Here the link to Maapi Doc Here the link to CommitPara... Read More
Rodolphe Trujillo
0 Comments
When I started at Cisco I wrote a blog post "How to Debug NSO Services and Action with Pycharm" which remain actual even 3 years later, a customer recently said to me that he is not using Pycharm but it would be nice to have the same article with VsCode .... Read More
rogaglia
2 Comments
Recently, new classes were added to NSO Python API that makes it easier to play with commit/re-deploy parameters. Let me show you some examples on how you can make your life easier: Setting CommitParams: General Steps: 1) Create RW Maapi session and trans... Read More
saumdube
0 Comments
Are you thinking about how to make your network more sustainable, but it seems like a challenge to get started? Well, Automation Developer's Day is just around the corner and this time we have a workshop on ' Sustainable Networks with Automation ', so Reg... Read More
Nicklas Wagerth
0 Comments
We’re excited to see everyone in Stockholm next month for the first time in two years! In addition to hosting an in-person event, we’ll have a shorten agenda virtual option for those that aren’t able to travel to Stockholm. Below you’ll find the differenc... Read More
snovello
0 Comments
If you use postman with NSO, you will have noticed that when you use the ?dry-run=cli or ?dry-run=native query parameters, the result is hard to read because the 'pretty' 'raw' 'preview' tabs are displaying newline as '\n'. To get around that you can defi... Read More
Nicklas Wagerth
0 Comments
Thank you for all your great submissions! The "Call for Paper" process is formally ending today but the link will be open for a few more days. Now we need your help to plan a true hybrid event Let us know if you are planning to attend and how. In addition... Read More
Rodolphe Trujillo
0 Comments
This is a variation of the "Using NSO actions to check operational state with pyATS parsers" blog post I've written but with another final objective, instead of generating an Excel document we will generate a pytest report. In this post we will see how to... Read More
Rodolphe Trujillo
0 Comments
Introduction One of the challenging topics of network automation is to test the routers to see if their current operational state match the expected operational state, or in the case you are changing configuration compare pre-operational states with post-... Read More
vleijon
0 Comments
It is best practice to avoid storing your secrets (e.g., passwords and shared keys) in plain text, either on NSO or on the device. In NSO, we support multiple encrypted data types that are encrypted using a local key. Similarly, many devices such as Cisco... Read More
Nicklas Wagerth
0 Comments
Cisco Developer Days, September 14-15, 2021 On Tuesday next week, we will open the doors to the 11th Cisco Developer Days! If you have not registered for the free, virtual event, do it now! What can you expect? We have a packed 2-day agenda with a fantast... Read More
KJ Rossavik
1 Comment
In the blog post series called "Unlocking Performance in your NSO System" we talked about the need to measure performance and to profile the performance in order to identify bottlenecks. We didn't go into any details about how to do this. Last year at the... Read More
Nicklas Wagerth
0 Comments
Finally, as you may have seen in the News & Announcement, we have opened the landing page for the next Developer Days event in September! The September 14/15 event is the first in a series of three virtual events in the three regions (EMEAR/US/Asia Pacifi... Read More
Nicklas Wagerth
0 Comments
All, We are excited to announce that our call for speakers for our upcoming Developer Days events is open! Automation is a journey in itself and no two journeys are alike. Planning and preparation are a must for any major project. Having an open mind to u... Read More
Nicklas Wagerth
0 Comments
Learning NSO hasn't been easier! Although navigating the offerings may need some guidance. You basically have two options, one instructor-led and one self-paced using free resources on DevNet. We of course recommend using both options. Cisco Instructor-le... Read More
Create
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Recognize Your Peers