cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

NSO Developer Hub

NSO Developer Hub Blogs
0 Comments
We usually offer an NSO training, as a pre-event activity to Developer Days, to help those with less practical experience get started and get more value out of the user conference. This year we will instead kick-start a new Developer Hub webinar series wh... Read More
1 Comment
Hello experts,I am trying to install the ncs-5.3.1.1-cisco-etsi-nfvo-4.2.0-bundle for NSO (version 5.2.0.3, local install under ~/ncs-run)I can get all the other packages to load and compile, but for the cisco-etsi-nfvo package, there isn't a Makefile und... Read More
0 Comments
I am happy to announce that we today have re-opened the registration for our 4th Annual Cisco NSO Developer Days event being held virtually Tuesday 16th June to Wednesday 17th June. Join service provider and enterprise network automation professionals fro... Read More
4 Comments
Hi All, NSO : 5.2.2.1 Same input data when sent using restconf gives a different output vs when sent using JSONRPC Yang model: The contents list is ordered-by user list ip-access-list {key acl-name;leaf acl-name {tailf:info "list name (max size 64)";type ... Read More
2 Comments
We have been hard at work creating a better onboarding and learning experience for Cisco NSO. We are excited to announce the release of two major resources: Cisco NSO Reservable Sandbox Learn NSO The Easy Way (Learning Lab) A multi-domain orchestration pl... Read More
0 Comments
NSO Users, As you may have seen, we have made the decision to shift NSO Developer Days scheduled for Monday 15th June -Thursday 18th June in Stockholm to an online experience due to concerns about the current outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). While we a... Read More
5 Comments
Did you ever have a look at the NSO NFVO package, for managing VNFs? It's been around for about five years, and is deployed at a lot of our customers. In the last couple of releases (4.1 and 4.2), we have been working on a GUI, so here is a brief demo: ht... Read More
1 Comment
You need to come to NSO Developer Days this year! This is not just an event where presenters share about NSO, but a community event - where you can connect with people in a different place than you in their automation journey. Your voice and presence are ... Read More
0 Comments
Do you have experiences that you think will benefit the NSO developer community? Take the opportunity to give a talk at Developer Days in June while joining industry peers from around the world for our days of learning and collaboration. Call for Papers i... Read More
1 Comment
Hi All I am new to developing as you will see from my code :P, I am a network engineer trying to learn Devops, and I am struggling a bit with create services that apply configs to multiple devices.I am trying to create my own code to create a l3vpn servic... Read More
1 Comment
We are proud to announce the release of the latest version of the Cisco VNF MANO solution, including Cisco NSO Network Function Virtualization Orchestrator (NFVO) 4.2 and Cisco Elastic Services Controller (ESC) 5.1. These are used in many of our NSO custo... Read More
0 Comments
If you missed the event or did not have time to attend all sessions I recommend checking out the Cisco Live content calendar. One of my favorites is Hank Prestons Working 9 to 5 as NetDevOps Engineer and Expand your automation journey with new Cisco NSO u... Read More
1 Comment
Unable to write xml file in NSO 5.3 CDB using maapi.load_config with below command"maapi.load_config(m['s'],m['th'], maapi.CONFIG_XML, "Test.xml")" Creating the transaction object as, th = _ncs.maapi.start_trans(s, _ncs.RUNNING ,_ncs.READ_WRITE) Getting t... Read More
3 Comments
Hi Expert, I got this error when I try to sync-from from one of my device: anthony@ncs# devices device mv-lab sync-from result false info External error in the NED implementation for device mv-lab: read timeout after 20 seconds, blocked on "\r\n" when wai... Read More
1 Comment
For many of us, it is time to celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, the Winter Solstice, or just the New Year. Regardless, if you celebrate any of these festivities it means time off and we get some extra time to spend with family and friends while we r... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months