NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

NSO is not able to read the platfrom model for NCS540 device. NSO version : 5.7.1 Device : NCS540 NED : cisco-iosxr-cli-7.38   admin@nso-msl-01> show devices device mydevice platformplatform name ios-xrplatform version 7.4.2platform model unknownplat...

muusman by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed the NSO developer studio and explorer in visual code, followed the requirements in documentation after created a package, but those highlighting do not work for me, visual code (on the window that popped up when creating a package) is hig...

jenspetter_0-1672322147060.png jenspetter_1-1672322275825.png

Is there an option to do a merge instead of create with the maagic api? The use case is multiple services are modifying a rfs service and the one with the .create() removes the other services additions.Something like svc = root.ncs__services.foo.crea...

R-8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NSO and Netbox

Hi.I have tried to use the netbox plugin (i guess unofficial) with nso (5.8) to import my devicesI am able to get this working, but I am encountering one little hickup, and wonder if somebodyhave a workaround, have tweaked the python code or any othe...

I have developed a package in python that produce debug log (using "self.log.debug). The I ported the package on another  NSO installation (versione 5.7). The package work fine but logging is limited to "INFO" (generated by self.log.info).I guess the...

Fantolino by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Top Solution Authors