NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When trying to restart NSO with some functional packs  (approx 20+) its getting timed-out. Some times getting socket binding error.   Time-out issue: >>>>> [root@localhost nso-5.4.2-tsdn-2.0.0-M8]#  sudo /etc/init.d/ncs stop Stopping ncs (via systemc...

swilsons by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to use the documented for loop in an xml template and am getting an error that says: Invalid parameters or processing instruction for This is the section where I am using the loop: <interface xmlns="http://tail-f.com/ned/cisco-nx"><mg...

ksj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to be able to change the keys of a service instance. Since its not possible to change the keys of a list in yang, i made an action that create a new instance of the service with the new keys and same elements, and delete the old one.This ac...

Gastonper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am the NSO Technical Evangelist in the NSO BU. I am starting a series I am calling "Learn by Doing", which I take one topic to learn and one use case (as simple as possible, and as focused as possible) and create a repo with some simple e...

Jason Belk by Cisco Employee
  • 13 replies
  • 20 Helpful votes

Dear All, Does anyone come across such issue when used ios-xr ned connect device(NSO 5.2.3)?   From device trace log only following shown: Failed to connect to device RR1: connection refused: javax/crypto/NoSuchPaddingException   But in ncs-java-vm.l...

yongz2 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes