NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are currently using NSO 4.7.2 in one of our projects. We see error that interleaving is not supported during capability exchange. Is there a way to enable this capability in NSO? Or is this supported in a new release of NSO? Any pointers and sugge...

gipattas by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I had problems with some NACM rule definition and wanted to debug it.I am doing a REST-API-call to NCS 4.7.2 instance and would like to see, which NACM rules were hit during the API-call, or maybe no NACM rule were hit due to misconfiguration...

DTtb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am wondering if there is a best practice to deal with the mapping logic when the end configuration changes when it is applied. I can give the simple example of device local user credentials: For security reasons, it is very common to enable ser...

I need to populate a template with a list of data in teh XML-template. I know How to do when apply the yang to the XML as in this caseYANG DEFINTION...augment /ncs:services {  list LF3 {  description "Provo la lisa di policy";  ...  leaf-list nbarCat...

Fantolino by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes