Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco login stuck in loop

Hi, I am not sure which forum to post this question in, but my colleague has an issue where when he tries to login to cisco the screen keeps looping and he cannot get past the first screen to enter his password. I have tried resetting the account and password, but the problem is still there. My account works fine but if I try his name in the login credentials then I get the loop also, no matter which browser we use, firefox/chrome/edge.

6 Replies 6

Ant83!!
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same identical problem. I tried to unlock the account but the problem persist. My workaround is the follow:

1 in login screen enter a false email address (if I enter my real id, the login’s page stuck in infinite loop..)

2 in the pwd screen, I choice the forgot password and insert my real cisco id email.

3 with new password I can do the access

If the session expire, I must repeat the procedure

I have this problem for many months without support from anyone from cisco support team… 

Well just came here trying to solve this for a colleague. I cannot believe this issue is still unresolved. Hello Cisco?

Hi,

few days ago, I contacted again the Cisco Support and finally the problem was resolved. My account was under federated status which did not allow me to login. 

ANIMATEK
Level 1
Level 1

Ok that sounds better. Thank you for answering!

qq313774
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem. my login is arem4eg@gmail.com. Endless loop "federated identity.cisco.com"

hamiaden97
Level 1
Level 1

same here pls help