Views
Helpful
Replies

Free Trainings on Cisco Products

iVaibhav
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings Community Members,

Does Cisco Offers any Free Trainings on Cisco Products for Beginers ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin L
VIP
VIP

not really;  Cisco does have webinars, videos, documentation about technologies and sometimes about specific products but this is not meant to be for the beginners. 

if you wondering about specific technology which is tested on certification exam(s), you may go to CLN site to seek more info.  During my studies for CCIE, I learnt great deal about various techs that apply to some devices (switches, routers, etc) but not to specific models.  

Most of us learn using Cisco device  either thru work and work-training or via certification studies.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses ** 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco has huge documentation for each product, Cisco does conduct training for partners also to customer related to products they purchased or interested to buy.

youtube has as many videos as you looking for - depends on what product you looking for.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Martin L
VIP
VIP

not really;  Cisco does have webinars, videos, documentation about technologies and sometimes about specific products but this is not meant to be for the beginners. 

if you wondering about specific technology which is tested on certification exam(s), you may go to CLN site to seek more info.  During my studies for CCIE, I learnt great deal about various techs that apply to some devices (switches, routers, etc) but not to specific models.  

Most of us learn using Cisco device  either thru work and work-training or via certification studies.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses ** 

I was basically looking for Learning Paths similar to other vendors, where you can get official training online and then give out exams for certifications. That means most of the material will be in form of documentation and Videos on Youtube.

CLN Looks promising.  I will take a look around.

Thanks @Martin L .

Regards