cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GLC-LH-SM-US

Jcloym
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm using GLC-LH-SM-US. I want to understand what is the mean for the "US" at the last part meaning? Also I have received 2 different GLC-LH-SM-US, one with a label 21CFF and one without. Would like to know what is the different?

Thank you

Marianne Loy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

my guess is this SFP was produced by company "US Critical"  US Critical (@USCritical) / Twitter

now (part of) approvednetworks.com : Optical Transceivers - Tier 1 optical components tested for compliance (approvednetworks.com)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- It might be that the string US is a cut for UCS , in that case it would indicate an SFP for Cisco UCS server(s) , but that is somewhat of a guess only.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

my guess is this SFP was produced by company "US Critical"  US Critical (@USCritical) / Twitter

now (part of) approvednetworks.com : Optical Transceivers - Tier 1 optical components tested for compliance (approvednetworks.com)

Thank you.