cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help Finding CDWM QSFP transceiver module

joe306
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I need some help finding a QSPF transceiver module  that will interface with an 8Channel CWDM  Mux/Demux. I only need to connect to 4 of the 8 channels. The mux/demux supports the following wavelengths: 1470, 1490, 1510, 1530, 1550, 1570, 1590 and 1610. 

I am also looking for a cable that can connect to the QSFP transceiver and then be able to connect to the mux/demux that has LC connectors. 

The max distance in my application is under 100 ft. 

Thank you

17 Replies 17

I'm not familiar with a "CDWM-LC breakout cable".  Maybe you are referencing a MPO-LC breakout cable?  This breakout cable takes each individual fiber from the MPO connector (multi-fiber connector) and terminates it on a separate LC connector at the other end of the cable (connectors = no of fibers in the MPO connector). No signal splitting is involved on the fibers.  

If you think you have a solution, all you can do is try.  It's only money; hopefully someone else's money!

Good luck.  Let us know the results.  

Tom,

HI, I forgot to mention the distance of the breakout cable is 10ft. Will that make a difference?

Thank you

Joe

vijaykumar1234
Level 1
Level 1

FS.COM has been maintaining adequate stock level of the CWDM SFP+ transceivers in U.S. warehouse, EU warehouse, and CN warehouse. As long as the products you order are all in stock, we will ship them out the same day you place your order. As for some specific products or products that have a short stock, we will keep you informed ahead of time before omegle you place your order.

The FS.COM 10G CWDM SFP+ transceivers support 10km to 80km over single-mode fibers.

Thank you...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: