cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3.1.3a

t.zohar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello i upgrade from 3.1.2c i have 4 servers 1 publisher 2 subscriber and app (cra).

after the upgrade its seems that a phone with extension mobility cant do login logout.

and when i logout a user using the cm (under device phone) in the cm its seems "login user id " =none.like the user is out but the on the phone im still getting the user profile .

i would appreciate any help .

(i have more then 100 users down).

3 Replies 3

h.vansdadia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi-

I have some other strange problem when upgraded from 3.1.1 to 3.1.3a, my users when connected to subscriber can no use CFwdAll button it gives fast and busy but when connected to publisher, that CFwdAll works fine. It gives "database unreacheble" message and fast busy tone. I have TAC case open but TAC says it is strange problem

Himmat

Hi,

We had another similar problem.After the upgrade from 3.1(2)c to 3.1.3a the customer complained that users could not use speed dial buttons for PSTN calls. Since I have heard from customer I hope this was fixed. Also some n one user with expansion module in his 7960 phone, the numbers configured in speed dial buttons were replaced with someone else's...

Quite strange things. And finally we had problems with the firmware of the E1-6509 and we had to change it to the previous one...

dakeller
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am not aware of any issues with CM 3.1(3a) and extension mobility. I am to assume that this configuration was working fine in the 3.1(2c) installation and started failing after the upgrade? What is the nessage flow when logging in and what error messages do you get (if any)?

Also, did you upgrade the CRA server to to v2.2.2 (or later?) at the same time?

Thanks,

Dan Keller

Cisco Systems