Helpful
Replies

Agent canno't logged in, licences issue

eyal_b
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When agent try to log in he get the following massege:

"A licensing error has occurred. please try in five minutes, if the problem prrsistis, please see your log file or sys admin for details".

Need advice

THX

Eyal

8 Replies 8

trailman73
Level 4
Level 4

did you copy the licence.properties file to the local wfavvid folder?

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Can you direct me to this procedure ?

Regard

Eyal

Hi Eyal,

Is this happening for only one agent or all the agents.

For this agent, see if you can map to the Desktop_Config folder on your CRA/CAD server. This folder is generally located on your CRA machine c:\program files\cisco\DESKTOP_CONFIG.

Make sure your user has rights to create/modify files on this folder.

If you already have these permissions and mapping in place.

Go under this DESKTOP_CONFIG folder, open LICENSE folder, check the size of your license.lf file.

Hope that helps

Aslam

Hi Aslam,

Just to explain the problem, I install the agent properly after the installation when we log in we get the error,

When I checked the LICENSE folder the file was only 4 KB

THX

Eyal

Eyal,

The file size of 4 KB is ok. Did you make sure if you were able to map to this DESKTOP_CONFIG folder from the agents PC ? If yes did the agent have the rights to modify files on this folder ?

thanks

Aslam.

Hi Aslam,

I'm install the agent application from the DESKTOP_CFG folder on the CRS server and verify that the agent as a full control permission.

I also do Reinstall of the CRS to 3.0.3 and now the massage we get-- "Cannot find CTI server"

Need advice

THX

Eyal

when you downloaded the client it should have instructions for putting the files in the correct folders. I am using 2.2(5) so it may be a little different. basically you copy license.properties and domain.properties to a folder you create at c:\program files\wfavvid

Geoff

Not applicable

I have also seen this happen when a user changes their NT Password and or their user account is locked out.