Views
Helpful
Replies

ART Problem

s-cortes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a problem with regards to my ART database. I installed an ART 1.1 last month. For the first few weeks, I was able to generate reports whenever I want. Last week, I noticed that I can't generate a report for some period. A message will display that data is only available from 06/03/2002 up to 07/05/2002. I can't generate reports from 07/06/2002 onwards.

I checked on the ART database and I found out that tbl_billing_data table is not anymore updated. Supposedly, records for this table should be updated daily since my CDR is always updated.

Have anyone encountered this problem? I've been resetting the ARTScheduler but still I can't generate report for recent dates. I hope to get an assistance from you guys. Thanks in advance.

Sherwin

2 Replies 2

LESTERCAM
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem with CCM V3.1 running and always CDR error's in the log; it happened one month after the cut-over. We opened a call @ tac and got as response ... wait for v3.2. It's apparently a 'known feature' (read bug) and there is no solution. I even tried to power down the SQL dB and later on the CCM and then it came back for a couple of weeks and then it started again. In the log you can even read 'Open a TAC case when this occurs'.

So live and let die and go to v3.2 asap just as we did.

Regards, Leo Jo Estercam

Hi Leo,

I see. After you upgrade you CCM to ver 3.2, did you encounter this problem again? Were you able to generate new reports in the ART as often as you want? If it's a bug, then I guess we have to upgrade to ver 3.2.

Thank you very much for the input.

Regards, Sherwin