Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I created several call handlers for a school district menu. When testing them on the inbound (PRI) the opening greeting voice quality is ok, the problem is when I get directed to other call handlers the voice quality drops and sounds digitized and th...

zawadzkij by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ATA 186 application where we would like to allow the users to set their own Static IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway. The only other config in the ATA would be the TFTP server IP address. All other information would come from...

tdedios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a DID Range of 2400-2499. our internal extensions are 54XX.i want to configure the h.323 gateway to ring 5422 when 2422 DID comes in the gateway without having 2422 showup as an extension on the phone.I was hoping that this could be done with...

m.hedberg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with regards to my ART database. I installed an ART 1.1 last month. For the first few weeks, I was able to generate reports whenever I want. Last week, I noticed that I can't generate a report for some period. A message will disp...

s-cortes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully setup a 7960 and a SoftPhone via a 3002 concentrator, but I have been unable to get the SoftPhone to work behind a VPN Client running on a DSL connection. Has anyone else gotten the SoftPhone to work on a system running the VPN C...

tdeboard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes