Helpful
Replies

Ask Me Anything - REGEX in Cisco Expressway

Cisco Moderador
Community Manager
Community Manager

August 1st till September 2nd, 2022

Ask Me Anything

This event allows you to learn about regular expressions (REGEX) in Cisco Expressway.

Learn and ask questions about the best practices on the core REGEX pattern syntax and how to construct expressions for Cisco Expressway transforms and search rules. Reading and writing REGEX is one of the keys to sophisticated call routing and signaling manipulation in Cisco Expressway.

* This event is free, and it is open to everyone, including students, instructors, Cisco customers and partners.

Experts Details 

maren-mahoney.jpg

Maren Mahoney has been in the information system industry for 30 years with roles in employee development, technical support and helpdesk administration, network administration, management and engineering, and networking courseware development and instruction. She is a Senior Technical Instructor at Sunset Learning Institute (SLI) and teaches a range of technologies but specializes in Unified Communications. Before she joined SLI, Maren worked for Cisco Systems as a Network Consulting Engineer. She also worked for several Cisco Reseller Partners in engineering and technical instructor roles. Maren is an official Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI). She holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and Russian studies and plans one day to gain a master’s degree in mathematics. Maren holds different certifications in Routing, Switching, and Data Center and a CCIE in Collaboration (#50569). Maren is also a US Army veteran.
Maren was recognized as a Cisco Designated VIP in 2019, 2020, and 2022 for her contributions to the
Cisco Community in Collaboration technologies.

Schedule

• New York, USA 13:00hrs
  • San Jose, USA 10:00hrs
  • New Delhi, India 22:30hrs
  • Paris, France 19:00hrs
  • Mexico City, MX 12:00hrs

For more details and information, visit the SD-WAN and Cloud Networking community.
Do you know you can get answers before opening a TAC case by visiting the Cisco Community. Explore the Cisco Community, find or create content of your interest.

2 Replies 2

THOMAS KRUEGER
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Maren,

i very much enjoyed attending your REGEX session this Wednesday. You said, you will publish the slides after some final housekeeping. Will i find them right here in the ask me anything thread or will you pin it onto the community live event page?

thanks in advance
Thomas

bvanbenschoten
Level 5
Level 5

Will the recording and slides be posted ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: