Views
Helpful
Replies

AutoAttendant Problem

liangxing-lin
Level 1
Level 1

I setup AutoAttendant which shiped with CCM 3.3,

I found a problem, I can't sure it's my wrong setup or it's a system BUG. Anyone meet this problem ?

How resolved?

What's aa.aef ?

Problem Description:

From PSTN make a call to company, AutoAttendant auto answered, prompt caller to press 1 for extension, press 2 for search by name. After caller press 1, he can place ANY phone call. For example, After caller press 1, then he can place a phone call to USA,UK....any phone number. (It should be limited within company inside extension)

How resolved it ? H.322 GW configuration as below;

dial-peer voice 1 pots

destination-pattern 9T

direct-inward-dial

port 1/1:15

!

dial-peer voice 4620 voip

destination-pattern 801

session target ipv4:10.1.1.3

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

!

dial-peer voice 2 pots

destination-pattern T

direct-inward-dial

port 1/1:15

!

num-exp 32203333 801

1 Reply 1

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

The 4 CTI Ports that are configured for the AA, to which Calling Search Space does they belong. If they belong to a CSS that has partition(s) to which the long distance, international route patterns are assigned, then you will observe this behaviour.

Assign the CTI ports to a more restrcitive CSS that has only the partition to which the company internal extensions are assigned. If the company extensions do not belong to any partition, then donot assign the CTI ports to any CSS.

aa.aef is the auto-attendant script that in invoked whenever you call the AA route point number.

Hope this helps!