cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT 5.1(4) error creating template

maharris
Level 5
Level 5

I have a location where we are installing a CM 4.1(3), it has BAT 5.1(4) as plugin, which we installed. It seems fine, until we try to create a template, and it lets you get all the way through the process, until you try to finish - then the panel on the left shows Error Referencing Template, and we get a popup saying 'Error no. Path not found'. There was also no BAT LogFile folder created, but maybe that is because there are no logs yet? I found the install log, and I don't see any obvious errors. How can I tell what path the app is trying to use to get to the templates? The folder where they should go seems to be there, where a test template created in my older lab machine puts them. Anyone else see this? There are no events in event log that go with the failed attempts.

Thanks

Mary Beth

4 Replies 4

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

I have seen this problem if CSA is enabled when you install the BAT plugin. Try stopping CSA and installing BAT.

CSA was running, so we suspended it, and stopped it in services, reran the BAT install and still get the error. Do we need to reboot the Pub? (can do that shortly), or should we uninstall BAT first and then reinstall?

Thanks for you help

Mary Beth

Uninstall BAT and reinstall. I dont think (remember) you should need to reboot the publisher.

Thanks

I had opened a TAC case, and they had us uninstall BAT, delete the Batfiles and ciscoweb/Bat directories, reboot the server, make sure CSA was not running, and reinstall BAT. Same condition, still getting the path not found error. They are looking at it some more now.

Mary Beth