Helpful
Replies

Big Dialplan problems since installing 3.1.2c

p.hagedorn
Level 1
Level 1

Hy

I hope that someone can Help me.

I installed the Call Manager version 3.1.2c, all IPPhone are registered, everything work fine.

I integrated a complete dialplan for Swiss, with all the PAtterns they are nessecary. To mention no pattern overlabs the other. When I now dial from a IPPhone to Number outside the World, and the Number matches exactly a dial pattern, as soon I dial the last digit, it dont connect, it waits for 1 - 5 second, than it will connect.( it is not interdigit timeout) The funny thing is , that I have the possibility to dial after the real number so many digits how I want, as soon the IPPhone connect IT takes the Number that matches the Dial Pattern.( it dont care about the other digit )

I also check what is happen on the Gateway, funny is, as soon i dial the last digits( where matches the dial pattern )the Gateway gets the Number, but on the Phone it looks like it waits for more digits.

When someone has also expirience this, it would be gratefull to get some information.

Thanks in advanced

4 Replies 4

sdrennan
Level 1
Level 1

Can you post the Routes you have added.

I had similar problems on the first 3.1 install as the previous route plans used on 3.0 failed to work. It was a Bug but the workaround was to ensure all dialplans were more specific.

I have several H323 Gateways.

When you need some configs let me know I can send you it personaly.

To the specific dialplan i also tryed to made some RoutePatters they exactly matches with the whole number, but this got me no success.

Have you a Bug ID about this Problem?

Thanks and Best Regards

It may not be the same. Have you debuged the router to see if the call request is getting delayed at the router or in Call Manager?

Hy

It looks like on the debugs that the setup message back to the CCM would be delayed on the H323 Gateway.

But funny is, that the delay is it not constantely, sometimes it is shorter sometimes longer.

thanks philipp