cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Business Edition 6000 other applications beyond the datasheet

Mikhail Kalita
Level 1
Level 1

Good day! Could someone explain me is it possible to deploy the following aplications on the Business Edition 6000M and H solution:

Callabrio Quality Managment;

Cisco  Mediasence;

Cisco Social Miner.

And the second question. Can I deploy UCCX on the Business Edition 6000S instead of Unity Connection or Presence Server?

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the apps on the BE6000s are fixed and cannot be changed under any circumstances, doing so will render your system unsupported 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mikhail,

You can deploy contact center express  but you cant install social miner, media sensense and callabrio..

BE 6000 consists of the following foundational elements:

• Cisco Unified Communications Manager
  • IM & Presence
  • Cisco Unity® Connection
  • Cisco Prime Provisioning
  • Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor
  • Cisco Unified Computing System C200 M2/C220 M3 Rack-mount server.

Following applications can be optionally added to Cisco Business Edition 6000 solution.

• Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
  • Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
  • Cisco Emergency Responder
  • Cisco Telepresence Video Communication Server (Supported only with UCS C220 M3)
  • Cisco Paging Server

Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports up to 4 UC applications plus 1 Cisco Prime Provisioning (from the list of applications above) running co-resident on single UCS C200 or UCS C220 hardware platform and supports full featured redundancy for all the core applications over a WAN or LAN environment.

You can read more from here

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Business_Edition_6000

Please rate all useful posts

What's about 6000S where I could see  alist of avaliable applications for this product?

Here is the data sheet. The application supported are listed in it. The 6000S is the smallest of the business edition models. It supports only four UC applications namely: CUCM, IM&P, Unity connection, paging server and cisco prime provisioning

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/business-edition-6000/data_sheet_c78-717454.html?cachemode=refresh

Please rate all useful posts

What does this paragraph below exactly mean?  I cut it out from datasheet, but the link doesn't provide me a list of avaliable third-party applications.

In addition, when used with a Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor license, BE6000M and BE6000H platform models support co-residency of approved third-party collaboration applications as described in the Co-residency Policy. Virtualization Hypervisor licenses may be upgraded to host any application if required.

Warning: Installation of an unapproved application on any BE6000 platform model would be in violation of the Virtualization Hypervisor license terms and would invalidate product warranty and support.

Read here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/BE6000/Coresidency/10-x/BE6K_coRes.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate