DRIS_kamel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a problem with cisco call manager 9.1.2  we are trying to access the
CM Administration menu without success (Log on failed – invalid user ID or
password). However we are able to access the OS administration menu with
the usual password. We tried to reset the application password but it did
not work. Is there a way to recover the actual password and username?

Best Regards.

13 Replies 13

saif musa
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Did you tried this...

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/9_1_1/CUCM_BK_C5D96C80_00_cucm-os-admin-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C5D96C80_00_cucm-os-admin-guide-91_chapter_010.html

Hi I tried everything that gives this message Best Regards

Can you put the SeLinux in permissive mode using below command and then try resetting the password:

utils os secure permissive

Also run the below command from CLI to make sure you are using the correct username

run sql select name, pkid from applicationuser

After performing the above steps, if it still does not work then you should contact TAC.

Regards

Deepak

Hello Team
I still have the same problem, attached: Image capture
Thank you for helping us to solve this problem

You have bigger problems than accessing the GUI. I would recommend opening a TAC case against the database.

Hi

Unfortunately the we can’t execute the “utils dbreplicaiton runtimestate” command because the “A Cisco DB” service is stopped and we can’t manage to start it.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The CCMadmin and the OS admin are two completely separate users, one exist in Linux, one in CUCM's DB, it's not surprising you can log into one page, but not the other, even if the username and password are the same.

I list the procedures to reset the username and pwd here

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/CUCM_FAQ

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi

I tried everything that gives this message

Best Regards.

pkinane
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I see you have CUCM-Pub and CUCM-Pub-Old. Did you do some sort of a migration then restore? That is the only time I have seen the error "Failed to get Connection.Connector(NOT CONNECTED: Driver=com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver;)".

Please check your database replication as well: https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12710871/understanding-output-utils-dbreplication-runtimestate-cucm

Hi,

Actually when we had this problem we tried to reinstall the Publisher and do a backup but it did not work (corrupted DB).

Did you check DB replication using the link provided?

Unfortunately the we can’t execute the “utils dbreplicaiton runtimestate” command because the “A Cisco DB” service is stopped and we can’t manage to start it.

Hi,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: