Views
Helpful
Replies

CallBack not working

etayeb_dd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to get Callback when Busy to work on my 4.0(1)sr2a CCM with 7940/60 phones. I configured the Softkey template, added the template to several test phones, activated and started the "Extended Functions" service. the "CallBack" softkey appears on the Phone.

So far, so good.

But no matter when I press the "CallBack" button (e.g. when calling a busy phone), I always get "Service not Active"! I do not know, what I did wrong, I followed the the instructions http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a008011b4a1.html#wp1007555

What did I do wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kvaradar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The CallBack feature uses the CCMSysUser for authenticating with LDAP. Are you using DC Directory or AD?

You can use the PWDchanger utility to reset the CCmSysuser password.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

asarkany
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

have you reboot the callmanager?

We had this issue too, and after the reboot of the callmanager the callback was working.

Sounds funny, but also TAC has said to do this

August

Hello,

I did indeed boot the CCM during a maintenance cycle yesterday. The settings were set at that time. So that did not work.

Sorry for stressing you with this.

But was the reboot before you made the callback?

The reboot has to be done after you make the settings for the callback.

We had two installations in the last months, and we had to reboot the ccm to get callback working.

kvaradar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The CallBack feature uses the CCMSysUser for authenticating with LDAP. Are you using DC Directory or AD?

You can use the PWDchanger utility to reset the CCmSysuser password.

Hello,

our CCM is AD2000 integrated. I used PWDChanger during the integration process. The CCMSysUser has a non-blank password.

Me again.

It finally works! I did the password changing procedure again, restarted the CTIManager service, the Extended Functions service and the RIS Data Collector service. Now it works, I can see the CTI application "Cisco Call Back" in the RTMT.

Thanks for the help!