Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 5.0(4) Certificates

mackersaffiniti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

To enable LDAP sync with our exsisting directory I need to install a certificate to allow for SLDAP connection form the CM to our server.

We are a Root CA but when ever I try to install the Cert I get the following error in CM :

The file cannot be uploaded because of the error: Exception - no result returned from calling sudo /usr/local/platform/bin/certMgmt.sh op=import type=certs unit=directory src-cert=/usr/local/platform/upload/certs/Root CA.cer cert-dir=/usr/local/cm/.security/Directory/certs/ key-dir=/usr/local/cm/.security/Directory/keys/ trust-dir=/usr/local/cm/.security/Directory/trust-certs/ rootCA-cert=Root CA logfile=/var/log/active/platform/log/cert-mgmt.log resultfile=/var/log/active/platform/log/upload-info.xml

Please fix the error and try it again

What does not make sense to me (can't find any doc's explaining it further) is this statement :

"Please enter the CA's cert name below that signed the cert being uploaded. You should have uploaded the CA's root cert (as a trust cert) before uploading any cert that needs it Note that you can use Display Cert function on the left to list the names of uploaded root certs under trust cert type. Please refer to the product release document for mode details on root certs, CA signed certs and self-signed certs

I have looked in the error logs, but there is no more data that the above error message.

Cam anyone shed some light on this for me please ?

Mackers,

1 Reply 1