Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two links E1(ISDN-PRI), when I group of the two links in one route group/route list, I use this route list and in route pattern and routes, not function, I make the tests without route group/route list using only one E1 and route pattern is fu...

Hi I have the following issue.I have a very basic setup CCME with 3 phones and 3 FXO lines connected to 3 extensions on an Avaya PBX. It has been working fine however the 3 users started to complain of no transmission when they dial out. When this ha...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QOS

Hi,what is the diffrence between DSCP or IP precedence and what is the Criteria to implement qos ...when we will use IP precedence and when DSCP, and what is the default DSCP or IP precedence for IP packet example :if any ip packet originating from ...

I have configured message notification in Unity to call a users cell phone and prompt them to enter their user ID and password. Once they do this, they can check their voice mails. The problem is the system isn't accepting any key input when it promp...

HelloDoes someone know the max amount of characters we can put in the Alerting Name.We are about to enable Caller ID external from our Provider and I'm assuming that the only details the person recieving the call would be:Alerting NameExternal Phone ...