cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager MultiSite Communication

wrobbin
Level 1
Level 1

If I wanted to configure two or more sites with the same Dn/Extension. So at all sites my main line would be 1000 and from one site to get to another I would have to make a 5-digit dial plan. Example I would dial a number X depending on the site and then 1000 and I would get that sites main line . But I don’t know how to make a 5 digit dial plan. I don't even know if it is even possible to do this.

2 Replies 2

jvanick
Level 1
Level 1

Are you planning on using multiple callmanager clusters or a single callmanager cluster?

If you're using multiple callmanager clusters, you could do this pretty simply with intercluster trunks ie... 2XXXX would go to your second site, etc.

I actually set this up in our environment where you use a 8 followed by a 2 digit location code, followed by the 4 digit extension to get to different clusters.

If you wanted to do this with a single callmanager cluster, you can use partitions and translation patterns to get between "sites"

Using a Single CallManager. Could it still be done with a single CallManager and if so how would i go about do this?