Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am new to the ICD world. I would like to know if I can have a script in ICD 3.0(2) to call a cell phone and play a message when it is answered? If so, are there any good links or sample scripts that can help me.Thanks in advancedTrae

cairns-a by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a potential customer loking for implementing VoIp over the ADSL connection foe TollBypass. The router have NAT running. I remember reading NAT is a problem for VoIP, what can be done to fix this .How about creating a VPN and running VoIP.Pleas...

s.soporie by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have a Cisco Router 3620 with E1 Card conected to PBX.If i run "Show voice call active brief" command i receive this:1277 : 212312567hs.1 +427 pid:0 Answer 900 active dur 01:20:58 tx:162006/3888144 rx:161683/3233660 IP 192.168.223.177:19302 rtt:...

rbarroso by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First Question is there any way to make BAT use the MLA (Multi Level Administration) Login page rather then prompting for the user ID and password?Also on TAPS is there any way to use TAPS for an analog phone, a VGC phone?

JeffG1 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently we do not have a busy label (engaged tone) network target feature applied onto our NIC and therefore we are unable to report on engaged calls etc ... I was thinking of creating a label with a recorded announcement and report on this but ...

Does anybody know how to pull the task ID that is created everytime a call comes in. The field is under the real time reporting activity page. I am just trying to get a unique indentifer for every call to store in a database.

land0113 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am replacing scenario A with scenario B.Scenario A:LAN 1---- E0/Router R1/S0----WAN/Frame Relay------S0/Router R2/E0-----LAN 2On both routers R1 and R2, I have implemented FR traffic shapping on the serial interfaces S0 to ensure voice quality a...

a.helou by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes