cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

camp-on with 3.3.3

joshw
Level 1
Level 1

We are converting a customer from a Rolm Siemens to AVVID. I'm getting killed about the rolm camp-on feature where users on the rolm can camp a call on someones line and then when the user becomes available, the call get's routed to the user. Is there any way to make this happen or is it a future feature? Callback is not cutting it for this requirement.

3 Replies 3

gillins
Level 1
Level 1

Callmanager does not call it call it camp-on. but they do have a callback feature. it takes a little bit to set it up it is not on by default. let me know if you need some more information.

thanks

scott

Scott, can you get me some general information on how to setup? Do you know also how this handles a forward busy target to voicemail? Can you still hitcall back then if you go into someones unity because they are on their line.. then will it call you back??

Thanks

I can not remember the exact process. but I believe that you just have to make sure the the soft key for call back is in the soft key template for the phone. I did some testing and you can only activate the feature while the phone is ringing before voice mail picks it up.