Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My company has 256k lease line connecting to Internet for data and Panasonic PBX system for voices to PSTN separatedly. Now we need 10 callers on this PBX be able to make VoIP calls to remote office over Internet. What is your recommendation ? Thanks...

duc-vu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a call is placed on hold, it seems that it will remain there indefinitely unless the call is resumed. Is it possible to have the phone ring back after 2 or 3 minutes of hold time? Our PBX can do this, but I cannot find anything relating to Cal...

mikeh by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are converting a customer from a Rolm Siemens to AVVID. I'm getting killed about the rolm camp-on feature where users on the rolm can camp a call on someones line and then when the user becomes available, the call get's routed to the user. Is th...

joshw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.More and more often (now several times a day) WebView stops working proberly. There is a login screen, but when the domain/username and password are typed in, and LOGIN button is clicked, the page just sits there. If JAGUAR service on Admin Workst...

MWI

when we leave messages we are not getting MWI lamps to turn on. In Event viewer it is saying :<br>Failed to set message waiting lamp for (subscriber) ext (), switch 0, cluster 0, reason: SetMWI failed with 0x80004005.<br><br>Any idea?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a problem with CCM 3.3 i need to reset the servers every 3 weeks if not, the server is blocked and i can´t made or receive calls until i reset it.is this normal? or something is missing

erodrig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes