cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't access web admin for Callmanager

kc4ixi
Level 1
Level 1

I am running Callmanager 4.0 on a MCS-7815 box. The problem is that sometimes I am unable to open the web admin page, and when I try to restart the IIS service, the WWW publishing service won't restart and I have to reboot the server to access the web administration. The server functions fine and all calls are processed correctly. Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas?

Thanks,

Robert

6 Replies 6

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Are you running MLA? MLA was not supported on 7815's in the CM 3.3. I will have to check on it for CM 4.0. Are you seeing anything in the event logs when this happens? What are you seeing in the IIS logs?

c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\w3svc1 for the IIS logs.

Hi Steve,

Could you please point me to a document that says MLA is not supported on MCS7815.

thanks,

marina

http://ftp-sj.cisco.com/cisco/voice/callmgr/3.3/ciscocmmla-fmr.1-2-3-ReleaseNotes.pdf

There are documents for this on other versions as well.

Thanks.

I don't see anything in the event logs that points to the problem. I checked the IIS logs and I can't find one with any entries dated at the time I experienced the problem, i'm going to try and look at some of the ones for the day before. Also I don't know what MLA is, could you let me know.

Thanks for the response

MLA = Multi Level Admin

You can give rights to users to administer the callmanager. Different users can have different rights. You would login with your user account. If you log into your web interface using anything other than Administrator, you are using MLA.