cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't find calling search spaces! How do I find them?

bphelps
Level 2
Level 2

I am trying to delete some calling search spaces but I can't find them. When I do a search for phones they do not appear. When I do a search under lines in BAT they are not found. I have checked voice-mail mwi/ports/lead, call-park, call-pickup, meet-me, web attendant, cti ports, translation patterns, and gateways.

Why isn't there a tool to simply see every device, logical or physical, and what CSS, partition, etc. it is using? That doesn't seem so hard...

3 Replies 3

trailman73
Level 4
Level 4

have you tried Route PLan Calling Search Space? You can also search for devices in calling search spaces in Device Phone.

Geoff

Well, I know that the CSS's exist. I'm trying to delete them from "Route Plan->Calling Search Space". And I have searched for the calling search space in "Device->Phone". I think these rogue CSS's are on the LINE of the phones, but there seems to be no way to search for that.

I was thinking more along the line of manually searching the SQL database for the LINE CSS... or something else?

ITSNJEDARK
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is old, but hopefully it will help someone. I just had the same issue and I found using this SQL query helped me track down where the calling search space was applied, specifically it checks call forwarding CSSes of lines. Just be careful if you have a large cluster, you should run this afterhours and not on a call processing node if you can avoid it.

run sql select n.dnorpattern, css1.name as primaryCSS, css2.name as secondaryCSS from numplan as n inner join callforwarddynamic as cdn on cdn.fknumplan=n.pkid left join callingsearchspace as css1 on cdn.fkcallingsearchspace_cfa=css1.pkid left join callingsearchspace as css2 on cdn.fkcallingsearchspace_scfa=css2.pkid where n.tkcfacssactivationpolicy = 1 or n.tkcfacssactivationpolicy = 0 order by n.dnorpattern