cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 3.3.3 no name installation

MARTIN IVAN
Level 1
Level 1

After ccm 3.3.3 installation on no name server there is no callmanager application installed. Only SQL and DC directory. If i look at program files, common files, cisco, logs there ccm installation seems to be succesfull.

Does anybody know how to resolve it?

martin

2 Replies 2

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

May be sometimes you have to go to the services and start it manually or if its started there just restart it from administartive tools

gshonting
Level 1
Level 1

Not sur eif this is relevant, you didn't specify whether you were installing or upgrading, but I have seen a similar symptom.

I was doing an upgrade on an existing system to 3.3.3. I installed the new STI backup software and copied the backup file to a network server. I ran the install of 3.3 which wiped the Hard Drive, and installed the OS. Before I installed Call Manager I copied the backup file back to the Call Manager Server. I selected "recover from backup" and when asked, picked the backup file on the local Hard drive. It ran throug the entire install, including SQL and DC Directory but Call Manager .exe files were not installed and no Cisco services were registered. I did this several times with the same results. On one install I left the backup file on the network server and that install worked perfect.

If you read the screen when you select "recover from backup" it does explicitly say to leave the backup file on a network server. If you are using the backup file just leave it on the network server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: