Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR records imported into ART Database

Hi,

By default, every night at midnight, CDR records are imported into the ART database.

Q. What is the pointer that this process uses to know from which CDR record it must read the next night to import them into ART ?

The situation I'm facing at the moment is the following : I've inserted into CDR, several thousands records from flat files generated by all Call Manager in my cluster. Those flat files where more than 3 months old. The insert into CDR went great but the process that brings these CDR records into ARE did not work. This process only brought the last day worth of CDR but none from my 3 months old record. I haven't seen any error...I'm just thinking that the import process may keep a pointer of where it was the day before so anything new will be imported the next day. However, anything older will not.

Any idea of how I can bring these old CDR records into ART ?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

1 Reply 1

paul.harrison
Level 4
Level 4

Frank,

Unfortunately this is the way ART works. I'm sure if you look at all of the pop-up boxes that come up as you install the product one of them tells you that ART only imports from the previous day. It's just a pity that there are so many info boxes that useful info gets lost amongst all of the not so useful.

So I can't see how you are going to import all the old records. You may have to resort to a 3rd party product to do all of the call analysys.

Paul