Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwdAll to PilotPoint

jvorel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

We have the following scenario: Using extension mobility, user logs in to a phone (his extension is 1000 for example). There is a Pilot point (ext. lets say 5000 - set to Longest idle) and a hunt group which distributes calls to this users when they are logged in.

Everything works fine, but when one of the users forwards all calls back to the pilot point - ie. the caller calls extension 5000, than the call is connected to ext. 1000 which is forwarded back to ext. 5000 the caller is not connected to the next hunt group member, but is connected to the last hunt group member instead which is the auto attendant.

It worked in version 3.3 but it does not in version 4.0

Any idea what can be wrong? I do not want all the 'attendants' to log off from the phone when they are leaving.

Thank you all in advance.

Jenda

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

andri
Level 5
Level 5

What version are you running on callmanager ?

Is the "always route member" checked on the last hunt group member ?

If you uncheck "always route member", do you get a busy signal when forwarding to the hunt group ?

What I suspect is that the pilot returns a busy signal from all hunt group members when using call forward all and that's the reason for the calls going to the auto attendant.

If everything I've stated is true, then I would contact TAC because this might be a bug.

Upgrading to the latest service release would problably resolve this.

Regards

Andri

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

andri
Level 5
Level 5

What version are you running on callmanager ?

Is the "always route member" checked on the last hunt group member ?

If you uncheck "always route member", do you get a busy signal when forwarding to the hunt group ?

What I suspect is that the pilot returns a busy signal from all hunt group members when using call forward all and that's the reason for the calls going to the auto attendant.

If everything I've stated is true, then I would contact TAC because this might be a bug.

Upgrading to the latest service release would problably resolve this.

Regards

Andri

Hi, thank you for you answer.

I'm running version 4.0(2a). I tryed to unchec this opetion and I got the busy signal as you stated.

Will try to contact them.

Cheers,

Jan

Hi again,

yes you were right, it's a bug and it's solved in 4.0(2a) sr2a

CSCeg38879: Pilot point busy if member sets CFDWall back to Pilot Point

Cheers

Jan