Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC 9.0 NFR - UCCE License ?

saship
Level 1
Level 1

Folks,

With the release of the Cisco UC 9.0 NFR kit, I noticed that it shows "No License Required". On the 8.5 NFR Kit there were "NO" Cisco Agent Desktop Licenses issued. On the 9.0 NFR release the notes read "No License keys Required" (See below).

Can anyone shed some light on what this entails ? does this mean we finally can set up "Cisco Agent Desktop" and "Finesse" in our Demo/ Lab configuration ?

I am not very sure about the details, any insight from folks who have already received and setup their 9.0 NFR lab's would be helpful ?

https://cisco.mediuscorp.com/market/networkers/productView.se.work?/nxt/rcrs/proieidentity/=19884

"Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise 9.0 Includes software media kit for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted, Cisco Unified Information Center 8.6, Cisco SocialMiner and Cisco Finesse; No license keys required"

Thanks in Advance,

Sash

4 Replies 4

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

Yes - as long as you qualify (NFR kit can only be sold to Advanced UC Partner, Technology Development Partner and Learning Solutions Partner), you can install Finesse in your lab deployment. Note -      CAD is not included.

Thank You for providing some answers, the feedback is much appreciated.

I have been reading up on Finesse, Any idea on the licensing Model ? CAD is concurrent login and I am not sure what Finesse uses, I assume it is similar.

Any information on general licensing model on Finesse would be appreciated.

Thank You once again for clarifying the NFR 9.0 question.

Sincerely,

Sashi

Finesse is the same - each concurrent agent/supervisor qualifies as one license.

Thank You once again for clarifying.

- Sashi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: