cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 4.0(1)sr1a corp. dir. doesn't show all users but a search will

rguyler
Level 1
Level 1

When the users do a blank search in the corporate directory not all of the users show up. However, when you specify any search parameter then the missing users will appear. For example, a blank search will show a majority (not all) of my 1xxx extensions but none of the 2xxx extensions come up. When I search for extensions beginning with 2 then the 2xxx extensions show up. This issue is the same for lookups on either the phones or the browser.

The config for the users that show up is the same as the config for those that don't so no difference there. I did change the URLs in Enterprise Parameters to use the IP address rather than the name of the CM. No change.

I've searched through the forums and docs but didn't see this issue talked about anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rik

2 Replies 2

asarkany
Level 1
Level 1

I think, there is a limitation how many users can be displayed in the corp directory on the phones.

August

Thanks for the reply.

You are right: it will pull up the first 64 entries but if the default phone sort method is by last name (as I've read a few times here in the forums) then I should easily have a mix of both 1xxx and 2xxx users. In this case there is a total of 116 users in the entire corporate directory.

When I use the browser page to search the corp dir. I get the same results: 64 1xxx entries get returned out of 83 1xxx users and no 2xxx entries. The browser tool should show all entries as it claims it can and simply return the next group of users to the next page. This doesn't happen.

Rik