cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM Attendant Console

charlesfreukes
Level 1
Level 1

Just yesterday our receptionist started seeing the CMAC screen flash when shes answers a call. She said it happens about 50% of the time.

I took a look at this and it seems the console isn't flashing but the window is minimizing and maximizing very quickly.

I replaced her PC with a brand new freshly imaged unit and it still does the same thing. We have a console installed on a second users machine and she is not experiencing the issue.

Since the PC and Server don't seem to be a factor could this be a phone issue? its a 7961 with two 7914 add on button modules.

3 Replies 3

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

This is actually not a phone problem, maybe we will need to focus on the Attendant Console part of it, On AC, go to Help >> about and check if the AC server and client match, otherwise, please hit the upgrade button.

What is your CallManager's version? Because there is DDTS for AC on CCM 3.3.2: CSCeb31021.

Also at the bottom of the AC window, there is a small icon just to the left of the "Call Control" status indicator area. The icon looks like a desktop window and if you click on it you can toggle the "Activate console on new call" feature on and off.

If that doesn't work, please try the following steps:

1) Uninstall Attendant console on a user pc

2) From the user pc, click on start>run

3) Type : \\ip address of the call manager\c$

4) Go to c:\cisco plugins\server

5) Install JTAPIclient.exe

6) Install Attendant Console by going to c:\cisco plugins\client and installing the CiscoAttendantConsoleClient.exe file

7) Test how it works. If we face the same issue, let us try to download the latest version of java runtime files from :

http://java.com/en/index.jsp

Let me know how it goes.

charlesfreukes
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Ok, I replaced her phone with a new spare and it seems to have taken care of the problem. Looks like a HW issue.

sorry, didn't see your post before I posted.

Thanks for the info. It turned out to be the toggle button in the AC window. They should put a pop-up identifier on that.