Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Product Manager looking for feedback

skhilnan
Level 1
Level 1

Would like folks to provide me with feedback on the following topics:

1) Quick config tool. Have you used it? Do you find it useful? What else would you like to see us add to it? Has it improved your efficiency?

2) Are you familiar with two new partner products. Arcana's Manage Express centralized provisioning solution for CME and CUE, and ARC IDL's soft operator console for CME? Any feedback on either of the two products?

3) IPCE Quote Builder. Have you used it? Is it useful? What do we need to add to the tool to improve it?

4) Meet me conference capability in CME. Have you used it? Any comments on it?

Please unicast me your replies. I would like to use this feedback to evaluate how these new capabilities are being received among CME and CUE users.

Thanks Sarat

2 Replies 2

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Sarat,

I have used the CME quote builder. Its pretty cool. Very helpful for sales people with no or little training, can build the quote.

I have not used the quick config tool, even though I have heard about it since some time this year..I am a CLI person, so not much interested in a GUI tool for the same.

Have not tested items 2 and 4.

Sankar.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Sarat,

IDL seems to be a company operating from the UK. How do we get hold of this software in the US (like a distributor) ?

Sankar.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus