Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a VG248 running on CCM 4.1.3 and are having issues conferencing. When we pushe the flash it will let you dial the number and add the two remote parties but never bring the original phone into the confernece. This was working fine in 3.3.3sr...

syoung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question about TFTP and MOH1.CUrrently TFTP and moh translator service are on publisher. We are going to have another server to be tftp. do I have to move those moh files to the new tftp server folder. Or still can leave there as long as:Default TFTP...

When I read through the Q&A, at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_data_sheet09186a00801f8e2e.html it says that Hunt Groups are supported in this fashion —*broadcast, *circular, longest idle, linear. However the only place...

I am facing a problem. I can see the MAC of ATA device on switch but i m not able to see the ATA device details using CDP and I suspect that because of the same reason I am not able to see the ATA device on my call manager also.Waiting for response.

jawwadz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes