cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Concurrent User Logins in Attendant Console

albrights
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer with two receptionists, and one pilot point. Is there a way to have both receptionists logged in with the same or different logins so that both phones ring on incoming calls through Attendant Console? The AC piece does not allow logins on phones with shared lines which is how I thought about doing it. We are currently on CM 3.3.3(sr4a). Thanks.

Stephen

1 Reply 1

Bill Talley
Level 4
Level 4

I don't believe you can get a call to ring on both phones simultaneously. However, you can create round robin distribution as noted below.

Create a second attendant console user. Modify the existing hunt group by inserting lines for the new attendant user in the sequence that you want calls to alternate.

Example;

Attendant - line 1

Attendant2 - line 1

Attenant - line 2

Attendant2 - line2

etc...

Associate the new phone and attendant console user with the ac user.

Install the attendant console app as you normally would, but using the new attendant user. When this both attendant console users are online, calls will alternate between attendants as configured. When one is not online, it will route all calls to the other.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: